Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good News

We had a snow day where all chemo treatments were cancelled last week so we were going to have to extend my high dose treatment one extra day to make up for it. Well, today, my doctor strolls in and says "Let's make Friday your last day." Yippee! I still have to come in Monday to show them that I can give myself the shot. I saw the needle and it's tiny. Not fun but looks totally doable.

Know what else is great? Watching Neal run around the house with Sophie and then spinning her until she's dizzy and then rolling all over the playroom floor together. Remember when spinning until you were dizzy was fun? I take anti-nausea drugs to avoid that feeling.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's great news! I'm happy that it ends this week. If you want, I can stick you with your shot sometime. It might be fun. :)