Quote of the Blog


Friday, February 26, 2010

Black Frosting

is disgusting!I am slowly improving. Instead of collapsing after 1 hour in the mornings, I can go two. Still fighting nausea. I have to get where I can take care of the kids again because my mom is getting cabin fever. She has been so great.

Rhys is babbling like crazy. He also mimics sticking your tongue in and out and kisses.

Sophie has the weirdest phobia. She freaks out every time the ice cream truck comes down our street. I mean running to mom, terrified! I hate that ice cream truck. Anyway, Grandma had her run out there and get an ice cream so maybe she won't cry when she hears him coming. Now she will cry because Mom is not buying her an ice cream.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love Sophie's Oak Ridge Boys mustache! Giddy up a ooom boppa mow mow!