Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bummer

Would you rather have the intestinal flu or get the news that your cancer has spread. Well, today, I got both. Neal and I went to the doc and he told us he was able to remove all the cancer from the primary site on my arm but that the lymph node biopsy showed it had spread to one lymph node. Needless to say, we are bummed. Really bummed.

Now we get to meet with an oncologist and discuss what tests need to be run and what treatment options we may have to consider.

A big thank you for those who have prayed, fasted, called, and dropped of goodies in our behalf this past week. We really appreciate the support. Just keep those prayers coming for me and my little family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Keri. We love you so much. You are in our prayers at this difficult time. I wish we lived closer so we could really be there for you.