Quote of the Blog


Friday, May 1, 2009

A Better Burger

Neal here (is case the title didn't tip you off)

On Monday April 27th my favorite T.V. show Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. on Food Network featured a place in Dallas called Twisted Root Burger Co. I knew I had to go. So today myself and 3 co-workers took off down to Richardson for lunch and experienced nirvana. One of the top 3 burgers that I have ever had. They make their own Ketchup and brew their own Root Beer and have it on tap at the soda machine. So for those of you in DFW, I highly recommend it and for those who don't live here, guess where we're taking you.

Heres the website http://www.twistedrootburgerco.com/

2 comments:

Dave said...

So I have been to the location in Deep Elum but no to the new and closer location in Richardson. Wow was it? Was it as good as "Angry Dog"? or "Moo-lah Burger" or In-n-Out"? I do plan on going to the new location soon as I can recover from us taking the kids to Mimi's Cafe tonight!

Kristie K. said...

So when we come to visit in the next year or so....we need to go...at least twice.I LOVE ketchup!