Quote of the Blog


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Spring!

Well, I wanted to make these cute little treats for Easter but it just didn't happen so I totally gave myself permission to celebrate spring with them at a later date...which was today apparently! I mean Easter is about Christ and his beautiful and loving sacrifice for us and his resurrection--not birds nests. So these were so easy! Only 4 ingredients and a bit of microwave and fridge time and tah-dah! I even picked up the almond M&Ms in an after Easter sale and used a coupon to boot. I feel like such a crafty wife and mom! I deserve a nap. Sweet Dreams!
Upon request the recipe can be found here: http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Chocolate-Nests

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

awesome! Care to share the recipe??

Kristie K. said...

You do deserve a nap!