Quote of the Blog


Monday, August 18, 2014

Upgrade

I am super excited to announce a new addition to our family--our new treadmill!  Thank you Craigslist for making it all possible.  I knew I wanted a treadmill that was several levels up from the one I was replacing, as I use it fairly regularly.  Yes, I like bells and whistles as much as the next guy and our new one has them, but it also a near commercial grade treadmill with the right motor and cushioning deck my ego and aging joints need.

When we went to pick it up (thanks to Opa, his truck and muscles) we already knew it was 2 years old but were very happy when we found it only had 100 miles on it!  And it was $50 over our budget but a steal so we went for it.  They go for 2 grand and we got it for what I would have paid for a low end model.

I still like to get outside to run and I have my down times but I am loving it!  I feel it is essential for Texas summers and winters. 
Neal taking the old treadmill around the back for pick up (Rudy at the wheel).

1 comment:

Kira Oreol said...

Yay for bells and whistles!! They make exercising a little bit more interesting. Hope you're enjoying the new treadmill.