Quote of the Blog


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sophie Takes the Family to Open House

The school year is nearing it's end and Sophie took us on a tour of her classroom for Open House.  Actually, she was either SUPER excited or just all sugared up from eating cinnamon rolls and brownies at Cici's Pizza (and I beleive they use the term "pizza" loosely).  Anyway, she had a blast showing off different projects and seeing herself on a class video that was running, and saying hello to friends.  We finally got to meet Ms. Paige, her music teacher. 

There was a bulletin board filled with children's answers to interview questions asked by their teachers.  They didn't put names on any of them so you had to guess your kid's by the answers.  Sophie provided the following answers:

My favorite color is purple and pink.
My favorite place to go out to eat is Jason's Deli.
My dad is 5 years old and his job is to work on the computer til 5.
My mom is 4 years old and her job is to clean house and jog.
My favorite food is macaroni cheese pizza. (Cici's)
My favorite toy is two baby hamsters with diapers on them.
I want to be a batgirl.
My mom's favorite television show is commercial shows. What?!
My dad's favorite television show is watching Berenstain Bears with me.
If I had a dollar I would buy a spider that stretches.  She owns one of these.
We got to take home some projects and we were particularly fond of this book she made.
Once upon a time a dinosaur went to the woods.

Then a tiger came and killed the dinosaur.

Then the dinosaur laid (spelled layed by the teacher!) down.

Then the dinosaur woke up.  The End.
A bloody tale filled with a hope of the ressurection?  Yeah dinosaur?!

No comments: