Quote of the Blog


Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting My Craft On!

I started these at a Super Saturday back in September.  Or was it August?  Anyway, Super Saturdays are a part of Latter-Day Saint or Mormon culture it seems, at least in the States.  The women of the church get together, usually without their kids, and get their craft on for the morning/day.  There are a variety of projects one can sign up for and they happen whenever someone is ambitious enough to organize it.
So, I completed these cute little books for my kids Christmas gifts.  They can actually use them in church on Christmas morning.  We are hoping to provide options that will help them feel reverence during our sacrament meeting.  They have been doing progressively better so good for them!
Also, I finished this word art just in the nick of time!

No comments: