Quote of the Blog


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nativity Exhibit

This morning we ran a bunch of errands and paused to take in the Creche exhibit at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. As always, they had a great variety and hundreds of nativities. They even had a nativity all done in origami. Should of gotten a picture--Keri's mom loves origami and has done it as a hobby for years. We were lucky enough to stop by the exhibit when Jake and Briana Anderson sang with their children's group.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey my name's Rose and I just happened to come across your blog. I also am LDS and I love that I found your blog. I love your pictures from the Nativity scene, ours was last night too and it was absolutely amazing. Definitely something I always look forward to. Can't wait to read more :)

-Rose