Quote of the Blog


Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Other News

Freaky Thursday! Keri was startled by Mohini, our kitty, (lovingly referred to as Mimi by Sophie) when out of the corner of her eye she saw him up in the window, ABOVE the front door. This is a new place for him.
And Sophie tweaked mom's brain when she adamantly requested her kitchen apron be put on and then crawled into her stroller to indicate we were going for a walk. We passed many people, petted thier dogs, and Keri was so good--she didn't attempt to explain the kitchen apron once.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

how in the world does a cat get way up there?? Super cute apron...I'm with you about not explaining my kids clothes. Shelbie was so independent in picking out what she wanted to wear and I figured she could (and does) get away with it cause she is just a little one...and now sydnie is totally following her footsteps. It drives me crazy but I just take a big breath and let it go...makes for some very good pictures!

Lisa said...

I'm way envious! A walk outside in short sleeves! We haven't been outside except to hustle to and from the car in like two weeks.

Congrats on the boy, too. I think that means I guessed correctly.