Quote of the Blog


Thursday, June 13, 2013

JustServe.org Taping

Less than a year ago, The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints, started to utilize JustServe.org in the Dallas area.  I had tried other websites to search for volunteer activities but this one had tons of local opportunities and I was hooked.  I have been able to participate in several service projects, some with my kids. 

Well, the director of public affairs for our stake contacted me and asked if I would be willing to participate in a video that was being produced to share the outcome of the JustServe.org intitive.  I said yes and within a few days a very nice stranger was in my living room with lights and camera, getting our story. 

We are at the 5:30 minute mark and Rhys even got a couple seconds.  It was a fun experience!

No comments: