Quote of the Blog


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sophie and Rhys Quirks

From the backseat of the car, Sophie tells Daddy to turn up the radio while it plays Queen's Under Pressure.  Neal says, "I'm succeeding as a father!"

In talking about setting up a play date with a friend, Sophie says, "She knows where Texas is.  She's from this area."  I wasn't planning on driving past any borders.

On 1 June 2012, Rhys said "I uh you" (I love you) to his mom and dad.  In the past he followed our "I love you" with "too."

I tell Rhys to get his fingers out of his mouth.  He shoves a finger clear up his nose and smiling says, "Nose?"  After I express disgust, he places his finger on his eye and giggles, "Eye?"

Sophie speak we think is cute now but want her to lose someday: "swamwich" for sandwich, "cramra" for camera, "magicful" for magical.

No comments: