Quote of the Blog


Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter Eggs

 I don't care that I'm 46 years old. I will always love coloring Easter eggs. Looking at the eggs makes me happy. This year I asked if the kids wanted to as they are getting older and I got a mediocre response. But the did voice their desire for an Easter egg hunt--candy greed. I get it. But I'm less into that part.  I also like to do that part a few days before Easter as I love the spiritual focus of Easter. I bought the kids plastic eggs (because we just threw all the ones from previous years away last year--what timing!) and some candy. They filled each others eggs and hid them and I sat back to watch and enjoy. Win-win!


And I still got my Easter eggs this year when the Hopewells gave us a bunch on our farm visit. Look at those beauties!

No comments: