Quote of the Blog


Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sophie and Rhys Quirks

How about a game of "Where's Sophie?"
Sophie: Mom, I have 6 boyfriends now!
Keri: Do they know this?
Sophie: No, I don't tell them because then they won't be my boyfriends.
That's my girl! Out smarting the "You must be this tall..." sign.
I know I've had a good workout when my 4-year-old boy tells me, "You smell like yuck, Mommy." That's the smell of burnt calories, Rhys.

Rhys thinks when the tooth fairy came to get his big sister's tooth, she must have also stopped and fixed one of his toys. Um...okay. Let's go with that.

Rhys, after writing the alphabet on his white board, says "I'm going to baptize G and Q." Runs and gets a washcloth wet and wipes them off the board. "See! They washed away!"  Good thing this cutie has a few more years before he is given the choice to be baptized so we can discuss, oh, things like sins being washed away, authority to baptize, and baptism by immersion. Such a sweetie!

No comments: