Quote of the Blog


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and influential women in our lives. We are better people because you have touched our lives. We love you and appreciate you very much.

My day was great! Slept in, put together a recipe with my husband, talked with loved ones, attended church, and hung out with my family. Not too bad at all. Sophie and Rhys even got me a lovely "Mom" pendant. At church they always honor the women by gifting them with a musical CD (I have a wonderful collection of uplifting, peaceful music because of these gifts over the years) and chocolate.Even with all the craziness, I LOVE being a mother. My kids keep me thinking, playing, and learning. They are a delight to watch develop and grow. They help me look at things with a new perspective. For this, I am very grateful...and somewhat exhausted.

No comments: