Quote of the Blog


Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Bit of Toilet Humor

I know she'll hate me when she's older for posting this but...
Recent bathroom happenings have involved Sophie becoming more efficient at tending to her own bathroom needs. She seldom needs our help anymore but we occasionally enjoy little snippets like this:

Sophie down the hall in her bathroom. Mom in the living room watching TV.
Sophie: I need help wiping!
Mom: Just grab some toilet paper. You can do it yourself.
Sophie: But I didn't pee or poop.
Mom: Then why are you sitting on the toilet?
Sophie: Oooooh,...I'm just resting.

Sophie, once again, in her bathroom. Parents elsewhere in the house.
Sophie: I need help wiping! Oooooh Haaaandy Heeeelpers!

For those of you who don't spend endless mornings watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with their preschoolers, the Handy Helpers are pictured below and "help" with various tasks during the show (i.e., opening doors, passing out plates, and the like).

No comments: