Quote of the Blog


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Surprise Visit!

What a weekend! Friday afternoon I sat up from a nap and saw my best friend from 5th grade on, Angela, walk through my bedroom door! She came from Virginia to surprise me and spend the weekend. She has a great sense of humor and is very caring. I love her!

We caught up and spent the weekend eating out, going to the park, attending an Arbor Day celebration, shopping for crafts, and attending church. It was great to see her and hear about her family. Her oldest daughter, Abby, made me a get well card with all her favorite things on it. I loved it!

Angela is about to graduate from nursing school and will hopefully be in Texas in about 2 years. Hooray!























3 comments:

karen said...

Keri ! What wonderful friends you have !! Rhys is so cute !! Aila started to eat table food around 8 months and won't eat baby food since then ! Can't believe that our babies will be one soon !!!

Lois Lane said...

OK, your friend Angela is AWESOME! I want her to move here very badly! And love the picture of Sophie in the swing! And started to cry at the picture os us walking hand in hand with our girls! I love you as so many people do!

Lisa said...

Table foods are a whole burger?? LOL!