Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Toilet Is Our Friend

Check out Sophie's cool action shot! She is sporting her new Dora panties which she is proud to be wearing now that she's a "big girl." In just one weekend she went from her "yucky" and "gross" diapers to her stylish and dry panties. Thanks to our friend, Toni, and her great potty training advise, Sophie was a shining star by day 2! No stickers. No charts. No toys for rewards. She's just proud of herself and that's enough. No diapers for bed and does #2 in the potty too! You go, Sophie!

And Rhys continues to be cute as ever...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! How is the world did that happen so fast!?!? I don't know what to do with these twins of mine! :-)

GO SOPHIE!!! So cute in your panties!!!

Scott said...

How do I get this magic potion for potty training!?!?!?!?

The twins are killing us!

Kristie K. said...

Hooray!! yea for sophie and mommy too!

Lisa said...

What's the trick?? I gotta know!

Keri and Neal said...

My friend, with triplet girls, used Lora Jensen's 3 Day Potty Training and that's the method we stuck to pretty tightly to teach Sophie.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

I'm impressed. I've considered Hallie potty trained for awhile but she still is diapers at night. And she wakes up wet.