Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rough Riders

Tuesday night our family went to a Frisco Rough Riders minor league baseball game. A friend of ours had secured some tickets and invited us along. We had a fun time and the weather was surprisingly mild. We left in the 6th inning because it was 9:30 and Sophie was done.

Not much else has happened lately. We've done some taming of the wilderness on the side of our house, trimming trees and plants. That was a pretty big job so we didn't even get to the weeds. Also we've done a bit of light birthday shopping since all of our birthday's are in June.

Keri enjoyed a girls' night working on crafts and Neal and his Dad, Rudy, went to an Indy night race last week. That's about all.

1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERI!!!!
You are so amazing, I hope your day was as amazing as you are. We love you so much and wanted to let you know.

Some of my favorite things about Keri is that she is sooo funny, sometimes i just crack up when I am reading her blog. I can just hear her voice. And she is so easy to talk to and she is so thoughtful and a great friend. She also is a kick butt mom. I have such a great time when I am around her, I wish we lived closer. She is a smart, brave, good person, and the world is a better place because she is in it. All our love!