Quote of the Blog


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Keri Celebrates Another Year

What an awesome year! I am happy to say that I am happy, healthy, and grateful for so many blessings that have come into my life. I was treated to lunch by Becky, Neal's step-mother and Neal and I attended the temple, a special place to us, on the evening of my birthday. The next evening we went out to eat and miniature golf. Correction: we did not actually miniature golf when we saw the pathetic course. I miss Boomer's golf course back in So. Cal. My hard-working sweetheart gave me some digital scrapbooking software that I was wanting to try out! Thanks Husband! Also a big thank you to all my wonderful family and friends that sent cards, emailed, and called to wish me well!

2 comments:

Dave said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lisa said...

Happy Slightly Belated Birthday!