Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Made with Love

You know Rhys' heart belongs to Lego! He has been really branching out and creating his own builds. He has made a Lego Campground and National Park, a superhero base, and is currently working on a space base. Somewhere in the middle of that he put together his tree house set he saved up for--over 3000 pieces. He is all about the details and it is great to see what his mind comes up with and how he troubleshoots to make it all happen.

Sophie, though not completely smitten with beekeeping, loves those bees. If one gets crushed between the boxes she is upset for it. She is even learning how to smoke them better (shown is her old technique) to disrupt them less and keep them out of harms way when we put boxes back on. By the way we recently added yet another super--an 8 frame box this time (grey), to give them more room and something to do. Build comb.


I, too, have been creating something with love! It's taken a long time and a couple new skills but I have completed my sister's quilt. I cannot wait to surprise her with it when I visit. The new skills I learned were sashing and creating piecing beyond squares and rectangles.




My "helpers"

Neal, doesn't get a lot of time to make things but he is the biggest blessing in building this family and keeping is strong. He protects us in many ways. He serves us. He cares for us. His relationship to me, his wife, and to his children are certainly made with love. He is a great husband and father.


No comments: