Quote of the Blog


Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day

 So this year's Mother's Day was great! In huge contrast to last year's "Oh...happy mothers day" halfway through the day. Sophie and I took on the spa selfie challenge from the Young Women's organization from church to get all fresh looking for Sunday.

On Sunday, Sophie gave me a miniature tacos she made with a "You are tacos and rice and all things nice" and Rhys said she would write me story just for me.  After church we were off to the Farmersville IOOF Cemetery to document headstones because I love doing that and we do it on Sundays since we started having sacrament meeting at home due to COVID19. It was warm and they are troopers. We will have to stop soon because of Texas and summer not playing fair. Neal also made my favorite lemon poppy seed pancakes. We showed some love to Oma too! She is always so kind and generous to us.




No comments: