Quote of the Blog


Friday, July 5, 2019

Independence Day

Usually, my friend, Anjuli hooks me into running related fun and I as her sheep, literally say "Bah!" and we go do it. This time, I hooked her into sheep payback and she did a great job following along. As part of our local chapter of Moms Run This Town (MRTT) we participated in McKinney's Downtown 4th of July Parade. My family is super awesome for sitting in the heat and coming early to accommodate me. Neal and the kids enjoyed themselves and we all noticed how much the parade had grown up over the past few years!




Following the parade we took off to see the Huffs and Goodes to swim and BBQ. It was great to catch up with everyone as it had been a long time since all three families had gathered. We ended the night with our usual tradition of observing the surrounding areas fireworks atop the parking structure at the Village in Allen.

No comments: