Quote of the Blog


Friday, May 11, 2018

Unicorns Forever!

Sophie and I got some time together at the Mother-Daughter activity at church. We talked about that our differences make us intersting and UNIque (thus they chose a unicorn theme) and that there is no need to compare ourselves to others.

We played how well do you know your mother/daughter in which we got some right but Sophie thought I was a couch potato (hello, was she not with me these last two races?!) and Sophie thought I would like to keep her a baby but was actually looking forward to her teenage years (Check back with me later on that one). We finished with pictures and pin the horn on the unicorn and general weirdness that comes with tweens.


She gave me my mother's day gift early, a jar of nice notes from her. One said she appreciated my humor. Another said that she appreciated that I tried to stay in a good mood when she's angry.

I sure do love my Sophie!

No comments: