Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween

On Saturday the 28th, we attended our church's Trunk or Treat and Chili Cook-off. Neal got to be one of the judges for the chili while our kids did who knows what and I ran around here and there because the Relief Society was leading the activity. I won't miss that part when I am no longer in the RS presidency.

On Halloween, Sophie dressed as Tem, some character from so video or video game that I don't "get" so basically she looks like a cat but isn't one. Whatever. I made a tail and she seems happy so I guess I got something right. Rhys was Lloyd, pronounced "la-loyd", the green ninja from the Lego Ninjago Movie and sets. I actually do know what that one is.  Thank you Dollar Tree for the cheap mask and vest. We had a good group go trick or treating this year.




We split our candy loot between us, Neal's work, and donations for bishop's candy jar in his office, pillaged by youngsters every Sunday.

No comments: