Quote of the Blog


Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We attended the dedication of the U.S. War Memorial at our local park and rec center today. We wanted to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice so many have made to protect the freedoms of ours and others.
After the ceremony, we ate at Freebirds (yummy burritos) and napped. We ended the day with a get-together at Oma and Opa's house. Thanks for the kabobs and fruit salad--delish!Rhys is a splasher!Becky has two beautiful whippets, Tracer,and Tango.Neal freaking them out.Rudy caught this great action sequence.Doesn't Neal know I am weak from chemo? Who feels like the big man now? No, actually, we were having a lot of fun! I love you, babe!

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

dang you are on top of it! I am still trying to catch up. I guess I just have to stop doing stuff! Looks like tons of fun happening in vsu Family!

Mandy said...

I saw the link to your blog at the bottom of your email and had to check it out! So glad I did, I felt like I learned more about you and your family, and your pictures are so cute. Thanks for being a great VT.

Jamie said...

That action sequence (and your comments about it) are the best thing I've read today. You are hilarious!!