Quote of the Blog


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Keri Turns 35

We celebrated Keri's 35th birthday by visiting at Opa and Oma's house, playing in the pool, and being treated to delicious Bar-B-Q. The night was a lot of fun until it abruptly ended when Rhys covered Grandma Judy with projectile spit-up! We continue our celebration tonight with Keri's favorite dinner (German red cabbage, sausage, and potatoes) and yummy dessert provided by her mom, Judy. Thanks to all who called, emailed, and stopped by to offer well wishes.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Happy birthday! Dang, I didn't know that you were that old! I mean, Neal is only what 26? Can I claim the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups as a birthday gift too? Your dinner sounds yummy, let me know if you have any leftovers! Every birthday is a gift to all of us and I am glad that you are here to share all of your talents and love an dcompassion with us!

Lois Lane said...

Happy Birthday girl! I had a cake for you at Scrapbook night, but understand why you didn't come! And look at Sophie catch some air! Have a fantastic year!