Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun With Sophie

First of all, I think Sophie should have to pay for part of the grocery bill or make a donation to starving children! When she signs that she is finished eating, I go and clean her up. Some food ends up uneaten on the tray which is no biggie to me. But then I take the tray off and there is a mess of food on her clothes (bibs are useless). After I collect all that off her I let her down...only to find another stash of food on the seat! I bet only 1/2 of what we give her ends up providing nutrition. The rest is decoration!

And...
introducing, Her Majesty, Sophie! Sophie loves to bring me her blanket! Does she want cuddles? No. Does she want to share her warm fuzzy? No. She hands it to me and immediately turns around so I, her lowly parent, may robe her with it. Then she walks away like the queen she is, until it falls off and we have to repeat the procedure.

2 comments:

karen said...

ha, she's so cute.. i can't do the 4th picture thing since my computer is brand new and i haven't transfered my pictures over onto this computer. i think i'd rather put it on a hard drive...

have you seen my blog yet

Lisa said...

I tried a lot of different bibs and had actually given up and started feeding Kimmie in nothing but a diaper until somebody showed me one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Dex-Juvenile-Products-Dura-Large/dp/B000BUORP8/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1225233900&sr=8-3

The pocket stays open all the time, it's comfortable around the neck, and the pocket unsnaps so the whole bib lays flat for easy cleaning. It's the only bib Kimmie will keep on, AND it keeps her clean.