Quote of the Blog


Friday, July 18, 2008

Aqua Woman!

Today we went swimming in the big pool again! We took along our friends Kari and Kenzie. Sophie had some firsts today! She loves water! She went underwater 3 times today and there were no tears, although some wide eyes and gasping. Also I sat her on the edge and put my arms out to her and she skooched her bottom to the edge and jumped into my arms with a splash! She did this 3-4 times. She is so much fun and such a happy kid! Thanks for the use of the pool, Rudy and Becky.

5 comments:

karen said...

awww.. she's soooo cute !!!!!! it was GREAT to see you guys again.. we should hang out more.. not every 5 months... :) hope you guys had fun.. sophie cracks me up, she's just so cute and funny.. i can't wait till elsa walks around.. it'll be more fun.. (expect having to chase her around, childproofing..) but i think it'll be a fun thing.. :) i'll email you :)

Suzanne said...

Hi guys! I don't know how I just came upon your blog but you have to love blog hopping! This is Suzanne by the way, John's sister. Congratulations on your cute baby girl. I'm sure you just love having a little one around. Sounds like you guys are doing great!

You can check out our blog at www.rsboothe.blogspot.com

Kristie K. said...

I love watching my kids enjoy the water! Proud of her for jumping to you. that is my goal for Garren, getting him to jump in the pool by himself, with his floaties.

Stephanie said...

So fun. We love the water around here too! We are all starting swimming lessons today. Shelbie will be in level 2 and Scott and I are taking the twins to a Mom/Dad & Me class.

Grady8080 said...

Keri- you are one of my bestest friends! I love you so much! Thank you for making my day!
love kristie