Quote of the Blog


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Can You Get for Under $3

2 half gallons of 100% juice, 4 boxes of pop tarts, 6 bags of skittles, 6 baby bottles, 3 mini artisan loafs, 4 boxes of snack bars, 8 cheese sticks, 5 containers of ice cream, and 6 cereal cups.


Dinner for 3: shredded BBQ sandwich with green pepper and lettuce, 2 ears of corn, and a glass of water each person. Grand total: $1.10. Approximately 37 cents per person.


All thanks to coupons and a husband that knows how to use them.

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

WOW!

Kristie K. said...

Okay you need to e-mail me some secrets. I have more than cut my total in half, but that is crazy!!!!

Bethann said...

Man, I was thinking i did such a good job lately on my grocery shopping. You Win!!!! Neal is the Master!!! of couponing!!!